A-D-S Machinery Corp. was founded in 1956 as “Associate Design Service”, an engineering services company. By 1958, A-D-S was building the equipment we design using local machine building contractors. In 1961, A-D-S incorporated under the moniker “A-D-S Machinery Corp.”. In 1974, A-D-S purchased the building at its present location and added a full-service machine and assembly facilities.
Early customers were in the silicon steel industry manufacturing electrical transformers, regulators, and inductors. In the late 1960’s, A-D-S began designing and manufacturing non-ferrous (brass and copper) annealing lines, mainly for ammunition and radiator stock. During the late 1970’s, A-D-S began designing and manufacturing annealing lines for stainless steel and special metals. Since then A-D-S has been active in all flat rolled metal sheet and strip industries including carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass and copper, titanium, and special metals.